Versa Cutters are available to meet your specific cutting requirements for both online and off-line precision cutting of rubber and plastics profiles, and tubing.
Versa cutters assure continuous, profitable operation of your processing line by the cutting of continuous products into exact lengths, at the highest production rates possible.
Versa was the first to introduce on-demand cutting technology, and was also the first to develop an electronic brake and clutch actuation control specifically for the on-demand fly knife cutter.
Today, Versa Machinery offers a variety of cutters using Servo Motors, A.C. Vector Drives, and electro-mechanical brakes and clutches, to cover a broad range of application requirements.
- Servo or Brake and Clutch systems
- Input voltages for world-wide use
- Right-to-Left or Left-to-Right machine configuration
- Direct measurement LC-2000 Length/Process Control system with encoder (see Accessories Page)
- Precision Electric-Eye Length Control System
- Knife lubrication systems
- Medical Cutter Package, including stainless steel bushings, bushing holder and knife cap
(see Servo Cutters Page)