- Easy to program automatic operation
- Accurate cutting of plastics and rubber tubing, shapes, & profiles up to 5/8″ (16mm) OD
- Continuous cutting at speeds up to 150 cuts per minute
- Efficient on-demand “fly knife” cutting
- 5/8″ (16mm) maximum tube diameter capacity
- Integrated pinch roll feed system with length control and batch counter
Download the PDF literature on the Versa Minicutter II.
See our Versa Minicutter Servo System.
The Versa Minicutter II automates On-Demand cutting of small diameter tubing or profiles. It can be used for either off-line or in-line cutting of extruded rubber and plastic products. The system allows the operator to select the cut length, line speed, and batch quantity. The machine will automatically stop when the batch set-point is reached.
Versa Machinery cutters are designed to provide many years of reliable cutting performance in a wide variety of applications. Versa products are assembled by skilled craftsmen, using the highest quality materials, machined to precise standards. Versa engineers can provide recommendations for the best methods to feed, cut and process your materials.